Bangalore’s Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, a leader in health care in India and a global leader in providing high quality treatment for medical travelers, has become the first Indian hospital awarded medical tourism certification from the Medical Travel Quality Alliance for its quality of care and services to medical tourists.
A hospital, clinic or medical tourism agency receives medical tourism certification through a formal evaluation against standards of quality in 10 non-clinical areas that directly impact a medical tourist’s wellbeing and good results.
“We are proud to receive this important certification. The doctors and staff at Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road have always endeavored to provide high quality medical care with excellent clinical outcomes so patients can recover faster in an environment of care and comfort,” said Karthik Rajagopal, regional director of Fortis Hospitals.
“This achievement further encourages and motivates us to maintain our momentum and uphold this hospital’s global standing,” he added.
Fortis Healthcare Limited, the parent company, is a leading integrated healthcare delivery provider present in 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Fortis Healthcare is driven by the vision of saving and enriching lives through clinical excellence. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery network in India, Mauritius, Singapore, Sri Lanka and UAE with 75 hospitals, over 12,000 beds, 600 primary care centers, 191 day care specialty centers, 230 diagnostic centers and a talent pool of 23,000 people.
Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bangalore facilities and services
Clinical Expertise is committed to providing patients with a comprehensive range of tertiary and secondary care services backed by state of the art technology, infrastructure and trained clinicians, and include:
- Highly skilled, specially trained and dedicated team of medical professionals
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres (OT) equipped with the latest equipment and Laminar airflow systems, to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- 64 Slice CT, High-end MRI, Neuro-navigation Surgical Systems
- State of the art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner with the ability to capture an image of the entire heart in just two heart beats
- 3-Tesla Digital MRI – World’s first digital broadband MRI
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic procedures covering Angioplasty, Stenting, Atherectomy, Intra Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion and Pacemaker Insertions
- Cardiac Catheterization Suites for Pacemaker Insertions
- Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services
- Implants that are of internationally accepted quality
- Imported prostheses and consumables
- Foolproof procedures and processes for Blood Transfusion
International Patient Services at Fortis
Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta provides a wide selection of services for medical travelers. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Assistance with finding a doctor
- Remote consultations
- Scheduling appointments
- Cost estimates
- Payment options
- End to end assistance during stay
- Visa and travel assistance
- Special dietary and religious needs
- Assistance with hotel bookings
- Airport transfers
- Medical translation
154/9, Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore 560076, Karnataka,
Phone:+91 80 6621 4444, +91 80 2254 4444
Enquiries:+91 80 66214444, +91 8071012300
Admission:+91 80 6621 417, +91 80 6621 4176
Insurance:+91 80 6621 4177, +91 80 6621 4179
Appointments:+91 80 66214444, +91 8071012300
Emergency:+91 80 6621 4444, 105711
Fax:+91 80 6621 4242, +91 80 2254 4242
Certified since October 2014